Tater Topped Beef Casserole Recipe
Tater Topped Beef Casserole Recipe by Chef Fabio Bravo. This mouth-watering “ Tater Topped Beef Casserole Recipe can be ready in 30 moments and provides 3-4 people
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 glasses freezing Tater Tots
- 1/3 cup destroyed cheddar cheese
- 1/2 lb trim hamburger (90% lean)
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 2/3 cup compacted cream of mushroom broth, undiluted
- In a small container, cook meat and red onion over medium heat until the meat is no more pink; strain. Mix in broth and dairy.
- Transfer to a superficial 1-qt. baking dish covered with cooking apply. Top with Tater Children.
- Bake, discovered, at 350° for 25-30 moments or until fizzy. Spread with dairy products. Prepare 5 moments more time or until dairy products is dissolved. Yield: 2 meals.