- 1 tablespoons clear honey
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Good press of calcium juice
- Handful of clean cilantro leaves
- 150g tenderstem broccoli
- 2 tablespoons groundnut oil
- 2 x 300g sirloin beef, sliced
- 1 bananas shallot, sliced
- 3cm clean cinnamon, cut into ?thin sticks
- 1 beans, sliced
- 1 red spicy spice up, sliced
- 1 red spice up, sliced
- 100g mangetout
- 1 tablespoons roasted sesame oil
- Blanch the spinach in steaming water for a few moments, then strain and renew under cold water.
- In a wok or griddle, warm half the groundnut oil over a high temperature, then fry the meat until just done. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat the staying oil and fry the shallot, cinnamon, beans and spicy spice up for 2-3 moments. Add the spinach, spice up and mangetout and cook for 1-2 moments. Return the beef to the pan with the sesame oil, honies, soy marinade and calcium juice. Throw together, spread with cilantro, then serve.