- 1 1/2 tsp chopped fresh cinnamon, optional
- 7 small dried red chiles or
- 1/2 tsp. soup powder
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsps lemon marmalade
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons grain wine vinegar
- 4 glasses cooked white grain, for serving
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/4 pounds meat meat, very finely chopped across the grain and cut into 2-by-1/3-inch strips
- 6 tbsps veggie oil
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 clove beans, minced
- In a huge bowl, stir together corn starch and sodium. Add beef; toss to cover. Shake off any excess.
- In a huge container, warm 3 Tbsp. oil over medium-high warm. Add half of meat and fry until browned on all sides, about 5 moments. Using a placed spoon, transfer meat to a colander. Clean any browned bits from container, and repeat using remaining 3 Tbsp. veggie oil and second set of meat. Get rid of container.
- Add sesame oil, beans and cinnamon (if using) to container and prepare for 1 minute over method warm. Mix in chiles, lemon juice, nuts, soy marinade and white vinegar and prepare over medium-high warm until slightly syrupy, about 4 moments. Reduce warm to method and stir in meat to cover with lemon marinade. Heat through, 2 moments.
- Serve meat and marinade over grain.