Spanish Spicy beef kebabs recipe
Spanish Spicy beef kebabs recipe by Chef Fabio Bravo. This mouth-watering “ Spanish Spicy beef kebabs recipe can be ready in 30 moments and provides 3-4 people
- 1kg beef (cubed)
- 4 Beans cloves
- 2 Tsp hot used paprika
- 250ml Olive Oil
- 250ml Bottles vinegar
- 1 Red onion, chopped
- 1 Red spice up, chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- Position your beef pieces in a huge cazuela and keep aside.
- Approximately cut the garlic make in a blender, add the relax of the substances (except onion & red pepper) and combination into a insert – add more olive oil if needed.
- Add the spices over the beef, mix well make in the refrigerator for 2 time.
- On kebab stays line over the beef and different with the onion and spice up.
- Prepare on a hot BBQ for 10 – 12 moments switching regularly.
- Provide with healthy salad and boiled apples.