- 1 cup (250ml, 8fl oz) hot meat stock
- freshly floor dark pepper
- 100g (4oz) rice shells
- 1/2 cup soy marinade or Worcestershire marinade (optional)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 750g (1½ lb) chopped beef
- 1 method red onion, peeled and chopped
- 50g (2oz) weeds, chopped
- 400g (14oz) processed tomato vegetables, sliced, with juice
- 1 tsp. dry oregano
- Heat the oil in a griddle, add the meat and red onion and darkish easily. Exchange to the stoneware pot and mix in the weeds, tomato vegetables, oregano, inventory, spice up and sodium to flavor.
- Cover and prepare on Low for 4 time or Great for 2 time.
- Add the rice and mix well. Protect again and proceed food preparation for 2 time on Low or 1 time on Great.
- Taste and modify the preparing, add soy marinade or Worcestershire marinade to create it more delicious.