Simple Pepper Steak Recipe by Chef Fabio Bravo. This mouth-watering “ Simple Pepper Steak Recipe can be ready in 30 moments and provides 3-4 people
- 9. 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 10. 1 stalk oatmeal, sliced
- 11. 1 green gong spice up, chopped thin
- 12. 1 red gong spice up, chopped thin
- 13. 1 yellow gong spice up, chopped thin
- 14. 1 can chopped tomato vegetables, cleared.
- 15. 2 tsp cornstarch
- 15. 1/4 cup freezing water
- 1 1 lb meat top round meat, cut 1 inches thick
- 2. 3. 2 tsp olive oil
- 4. 1 method red onion, chopped thin
- 5. 2 cloves beans, minced
- 6. 1 cup meat broth
- 7. 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 8. 1/4 tsp. sugar
- Slice the meat into 3 inches strips 1/4 inches wide.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in container on method high, add red onion and beans, prepare until soft. Set on the side.
- Add the staying olive oil to the container and darkish the meat.
- 5Add staying oil and sauté
- the meat until browned.
- 6. Remove with a placed spoon.
- 7. Add the soup, soy marinade, glucose and ground spice up to the container, stir
- 8. Return meat, red onion and beans to container and cook for Half an hour.
- 9. Add oatmeal, gong spice up and tomato vegetables.
- 10. Cover and prepare until oatmeal and peppers are crisp soft.
- 11. Melt the corn starch in freezing water.
- 12. Mix into the container mixing constantly until thickened. moments.