Recipes in Seafood Pasta Salad
* 1 cup mayonnaise
* 1 1/2 tbsps white-colored sugar
* 2 tbsps white-colored vinegar
* 3 tbsps milk
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
* 1 1/2 (8 ounce) packages tri-color pasta
* 3 stalks celery
* 1 pound replica crabmeat
* 1 cup frozen green peas
1. Bring a huge pot of lightly salted water to a steam.
Add rice and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente;
rinse under cold water until cool and drain.
2. While rice is cooking, cut oatmeal and crabmeat. Run
hot water over beans to thaw.
3. In a huge bowl, take together the mayo, glucose, white-colored
vinegar, dairy food, spice up and sodium. Add the rice, oatmeal
and crabmeat and mix until equally covered. Adjust the sodium,
glucose or mayo to suit your taste. Chill several hours before serving.