Rump steak with mushroom and peppercorn sauce recipe
Rump steak with mushroom and peppercorn sauce recipe by Chef Fabio Bravo. This mouth-watering “ Rump steak with mushroom and peppercorn sauce recipe can be ready in 30 moments and provides 3-4 people
- Green Legumes (optional)
- Oven snacks (optional)
- 2 x 200g meat rump steaks
- 250g huge sleek area mushrooms
- 150g pack Boursin spice up cheese
- 1. Warm a huge griddle over a high temperature. Season 2 meat rump meat, add to the hot pan and prepare for 1-4 moments each side, based on how you like your meat done. Transfer to a dish, generally cover with aluminum foil, and set aside to rest for 5 moments.
- 2. While the meat is relaxing, piece the huge sleek area weeds and add them to the hot pan. Stir-fry for 2-3 moments, until beginning to wilt. Reduce heat to low, add the Boursin spice up dairy products and a sprint of water and mix until you have a hot, sleek marinade.
- 3. Eliminate from heat and mix in the relaxing mindset from the meat. Split the meat between clothing and scoop over the mushroom and peppercorn marinade. Serve with prepared peas and range snacks, if you like.