Papaya And Dragon Fruit Salad Recipe
Recipe of Papaya And Dragon Fruit Salad Recipe by sobia Chaudhary. This mouth-watering “Biscuits & Cookies” Recipe for Papaya And Dragon Fruit Salad Recipe can be ready in 15 moments and provides 3-4 people
- 2 dragon fruit, peeled and sliced
- 250ml double cream
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1-2 ready-made meringues, crushed
- 425g can seedless lychees in syrup, drained
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 papayas, seeds removed, sliced
- 1. Whizz half the lychees to a purée in a food processor. Whip the cream to stiff peaks, then fold in the purée and sugar. Chill.
- 2. Mix the remaining lychees and other fruit in a bowl. Dress with the lime juice, then serve in glass bowls with a spoonful of the lychee cream, garnished with meringue.