Orange Beef Recipe
Orange Beef Recipe by Chef Fabio Bravo. This mouth-watering “ Orange Beef Recipe can be ready in 30 moments and provides 3-4 people
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 3 tbsps fresh cinnamon (grated)
- 1 ½ tbsps beans (minced)
- 1 bunch natural vegetables (sliced)
- Broccoli florets (cooked)
- 1 cup long feed grain (cooked)
- 1 1/2lbs meat top sirloin (sliced into slim strips)
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 glasses oil (for frying)
- 1/3 cup white-colored sugar
- 1/3 cup feed wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Cover meat pieces with corn starch and allow to sit for 30 minutes. In a normal size bowl mix glucose, feed white-colored vinegar, lemon juice, sodium, and soy marinade. Set aside.
- Warm oil in a deep fryer (or wok) to 375 degrees. Fry meat pieces in amounts until crunchy and golden brown. Strain on sponges. Set aside.
- Warm a couple tbsps of oil in a wok, add lemon energy, cinnamon and beans, mix fry for 20 seconds. Add the soy marinade combination to the wok, bring to a steam, and cook until the combination has thickened. Cover the meat pieces with the marinade, top with natural vegetables. Serve with spinach florets and on top of white-colored feed.