Mongolian Beef recipe
Mongolian Beef recipe by Chef Fabio Bravo. This mouth-watering “ Mongolian Beef recipe can be ready in 30 moments and provides 3-4 people
- 2 tsp chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. canned chopped cooking garlic
- 2 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. mashed red pepper
- 4 green onions
- 1 (1-pound) flank various meats, reduce and cut into slim slices
- Butter-flavored food planning spray
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsps water
- 1. Warm a large non-stick container over medium-high heat. Coat various meats with food planning apply. Prepare various meats in pan over medium-high heat 3 moments or until browned and liquid has almost disappeared, mixing occasionally.
- 2. While various meats chefs, combine hoisin marinade and next 5 substances in a normal size dish. Cut vegetables crosswise into 1-inch pieces. Add marinade combination and vegetables to various meats in pan; cook 1 to 2 moments or until marinade is a little bit reduced (do not overcook meat). Serve immediately.