Louisiana Meatloaf recipe
Louisiana Meatloaf recipe by Chef Fabio Bravo. This mouth-watering “Biscuits & Cookies” Louisiana Meatloaf recipe can be ready in 30 moments and provides 3-4 people
- 3 tbsp Sliced Onions
- 3 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 3 tbsp Sliced Oatmeal Leaved
- 3 tbsp Tony morrison Chacheres Unique Creole Seasoning
- 1 cup Breads Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Red Wine
- 1 lb Meat (Ground)
- 1/2 lb Floor Trim Pork
- 1: In a large dish, moisturize bread food crumbs thoroughly with red beverages.
- 2: Add all other substances to bread combination.
- 3: Pattern into a lf (kneading with fingertips is best).
- 4: Place in a oiled lf pan and protect with the following marinade.
- 5: Prepare in a 325 levels over for 1 time and 15 moments, basting regularly.
- 6: Do not allow to dry out.
- 7: Add beef soup when required.
- 8: Eliminate from range, turn onto plate and slice