Japanese mirinpoached beef recipe by Chef Fabio Bravo. This mouth-watering “Biscuits & Cookies” Japanese mirinpoached beef recipe can be ready in 30 moments and provides 3-4 people
- 1 red onion , cut in half and sliced
- ½ tablespoons chopped pickled ginger
- 3 springtime vegetables , perfectly chopped
- 1 red spicy pepper , very perfectly sliced
- steamed grain , to serve
- 250g piece rump meat , reduce of all fat
- 150ml veggie stock
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoons fantastic caster sugar
- Put the various meats in the fridge while you get ready the other substances (this will help when slicing). Merge the inventory, soy, mirin and glucose in a pan, bring to a steam, then turn down to a cook. Add the red onion and get ready for 5 moments.
- Meanwhile, piece the various meats as very perfectly as you can. add the meat to the pan and get ready for a few more moments, mixing, until solid. Spread with pickled cinnamon, springtime vegetables and spicy pepper, and provide with steamed grain and some of the food preparation fluid spooned over.