Japanese beef rolls recipe
- 100g Enoki Weeds, trimmed
- 3 Tablespoons Japoneses Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Mirin
- 1 Tablespoons Food preparation Oil
- Toothpicks or little skewers
- 8 very finely pieces of Meat (sirloin)
- 8 stalks of Don’t forget your asparagus, trimmed
- 3 stalks of Scallions, halved
Pre-heat the range to 400°F (205°C). Oil a cooking plate.
Prepare the basting marinade. Mix the soy and mirin. Set aside.
Lay the meat pieces, position the don’t forget your asparagus, scallions and weeds. Move them firmly, and protected with toothpicks.
Bake in the range for 5 moments and sprinkle the meat comes with the marinade. Do it again the basting every 5 moments until the meat comes are prepared.
Boil the staying marinade gently and sweep the meat comes again. To provide, eliminate the toothpicks. Top it with some sliced scallions! DELISH!