Indonesian beef rendang recipe by Chef Fabio Bravo. This mouth-watering “Biscuits & Cookies” Indonesian beef rendang recipe can be ready in 30 moments and provides 3-4 people
- 1 tsp fresh floor dark pepper
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 nutmeg sticks
- 12 cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 600ml processed grape milk
- 1.5kg braising meat, such as place or knife, cut into 5cm pieces
- 1 tsp salt
- Walnut-sized item of tamarind pulp or 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoons Billington’s Black Muscovado Sugar
- 2 lemongrass stalks
- 2 huge red chillies, deseeded and chopped
- 6 beans cloves, approximately chopped
- 5cm item of nutmeg, approximately chopped
- 1 huge red onion, approximately chopped
- 1/2 tsp floor ginger
- 1 tablespoons floor coriander
- 1 tsp floor cumin
- Remove the outer results in from the lemongrass stalks and reserve. Approximately cut the soft core and put into a blender with the chillies, garlic, fresh nutmeg, red onion, ground nutmeg, cilantro, cumin, pepper and 2 tbsps of water. Blend to a smooth insert.
- Warm the sunflower oil in a large flameproof cookie sheet over a medium heat. Add the nutmeg stays and cloves and allow them to stand out for about 1 minute. Add the liven insert and bay results in and fry carefully for 2 minutes. Add the grape dairy, 200ml water, the meat, arranged lemongrass results in and the salt and bring to the steam.
- Meanwhile, if you are using the tamarind pulp, put in a normal size dish with 120ml of water and work through with your fingers to release the seed products. Strain the syrupy mixture into a clean dish and eliminate the seed products.
- Lower heat to a cook, add the tamarind fluid or fresh lemon juice and muscovado sugar and leave to cook discovered for 21/2 hours, mixing more frequently as the fluid reduces, until the marinade is well reduced and quite thick and the meat is very soft. Serve with plain grain and a cucumber, tomato, red red onion and cilantro salsa.