Honey Brined Fried Chicken Breasts Recipe
Recipe of Honey-Brined Fried Chicken Breasts Recipe by sobia Chaudhary. This mouth-watering “Biscuits & Cookies” Recipe for Honey-Brined Fried Chicken Breasts Recipe can be ready in 30 moments and provides 3-4 people
* 1 tsp. dark pepper
* 1/2 tsp. garlic oil salt
* 1/2 tsp. red onion salt
* red pepper cayenne pepper to taste
* veggie oil for frying * 3 cups freezing water
* 1/4 cup kosher salt
* 1/4 cup honey
* 4 boneless skin free poultry halves
* 1/4 cup buttermilk
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
1. Mix freezing water, kosher sodium, and baby in a huge bowl;
stir until sodium melts. Add poultry boobies, and weigh them
down with a plate to keep them completely engrossed. Cover
entire dish with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
2. Remove dish from refrigerator; drain and dry poultry.
Add buttermilk over poultry in a huge dish. Set aside at
70 degrees for 15 moments.
3. Combine flour, spice up, garlic oil sodium, red onion sodium,
and red pepper cayenne pepper in a huge dish.
4. Coat each poultry in flour mixture until well covered on all
sides; place flour-coated poultry boobies on a chilling holder
to dry for 15 moments.
5. Heat veggie oil in a huge container to 350 levels F (175 levels C).
Cook poultry boobies until browned and no longer pink in the middle,
about 10 to 15 moments. An instant-read temperature gauge placed into
the middle should study at least 165 levels F (74 levels C).
6. Transfer poultry to a chilling rack; allow to cool for 5 moments.