Hearty beef casserole mash recipe by Chef Fabio Bravo. This mouth-watering “Biscuits & Cookies” Hearty beef casserole mash recipe can be ready in 30 moments and provides 3-4 people
- 2 method apples, peeled, cubed
- 2 glasses chopped weeds, Europe brown or button
- 1 huge carrot, peeled and sliced
- 11/4 glasses water
- 1 x 425g can mashed tomatoes
- 2 tbsps simply flour
- 2 tsp veggie oil
- 500g Beef, Place Meat, trim, raw
- 1 huge red onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp veggie oil
- 1 bundle Continental® Beef Stroganoff Formula Base
- Preheat range to 180°C.
- Evenly cover various meats in flour. In a heavy pan, warm oil and fry vegetables until melted. Add various meats and prepare until well browned.
- Place various meats and vegetables in an ovenproof cookie sheet bowl, with weeds, apples, Formula Platform, water, green beans and tomato.
- Place in range and prepare for 1 hour, discovered or until various meats is soft.
- Serve warm with mashed apples, steamed clean veggies and crusty bread.
Hint: Position all substances into a crock pot and mix well. Turn on low warm and prepare for 6-8 hours. You can throw it together in the morning before you go to work, and it will be ready for you when you come home.