- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) butter legumes, washed and drained
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup loaded darkish sugar
- 1 tbsp bbq sauce
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb floor beef
- 1 method red onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) cooked legumes, undrained
- In a large container, prepare various meats and red onion over method warm until various meats is no longer pink; strain.
- Transfer to a 5-qt. crock pot. Mix in the staying substances.
- Cover and prepare on high for 3-4 time or until warmed through. Yield: 8-10 meals.