Greek lamb pittas recipe
- Sliced tomato
- Sliced cucumber
- A few pieces of feta
- 4 lamb rump steaks
- A little sliced clean oregano
- 4 pitta breads
- Take the beef, cut off the fat, pop between linens of stick movie and tone and flatten with the end of a moving pin. Season well, drop with olive oil and a little chopped clean oregano.
- Prepare under a hot pre heated barbeque barbecue for 1-2 minutes each side. Set aside.
- Toasted bread 4 pitta bread in a toaster (or on a griddle).
- Divided open and things each with the lamb, chopped tomato, cucumber and a few pieces of feta. Take with clean oregano.