Flank steak in fajita marinade recipe
• 1 method green gong spice up, cut into 2×1/4-inch strips
• 1 method red onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
• 12 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
• 1 1/2 pounds meat flank meat or dress steak
• 1 tbsp Area O Lakes® Butter
• 1 tsp. floor cumin
• 1 tsp. clean grated calcium zest
• 1 tsp. perfectly sliced seeded jalapeño chile pepper
• 1/4 tsp. rough floor pepper
• 1/2 cup calcium juice
• 1/2 cup veggie oil
• 1/3 cup sliced onion
• 1/4 cup sliced clean cilantro
Merge all spices substances in large resealable plastic food bag; add flank meat. Firmly closure bag. Turn bag several times to cover meat well. Position into 13×9-inch pan. Chill, switching sometimes, at least 4 hours or instantaneously.
Heat gas barbeque barbecue to method or grilling barbeque barbecue until hot coals are ash white. Remove meat from marinade;discard spices. Position meat onto barbeque barbecue. Grill, switching once, until preferred doneness (10 to 12 minutes). Position onto cutting board; piece across feed into 1/4-inch pieces.
Meanwhile, liquefy butter in 8-inch container until sizzling; add green spice up and red onion. Cook over medium-high warm, mixing sometimes, until vegetables are crisply soft (6 to 8 minutes).
To serve, place meat pieces and vegetables in center of each tortilla; top with bad cream and guacamole, if preferred.