Recipe of Firecracker Fried Chicken Drumsticks Recipes by sobia Chaudhary. This mouth-watering “Biscuits & Cookies” Recipe for Firecracker Fried Chicken Drumsticks Recipes can be ready in 30 moments and provides 3-4 people
* 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
* 2 tbsps yellow-colored cornmeal
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 3 mugs veggie oil for frying
* 8 poultry drumsticks
* 1/4 cup hot spice up sauce
1. Eliminate skin from poultry and place in a resealable nasty bag.
Add marinade over poultry, close off bag, and chill to marinate
for at least 1 time, up to 24 time. The longer the poultry marinates,
the spicier it will be.
2. Warm oil in a deep-fryer or large container to 350 levels F (175 levels C).
3. Incorporate the flour, cornmeal, and sodium in another resealable nasty
bag. Add the drumsticks, close off bag, and move to cover.
4. Fry the poultry, discovered, for 25 to Half an time or until mindset run
obvious. Convert sometimes to brownish equally.