Crispy chilli beef with broccoli recipe
• A 5cm piece cinnamon , perfectly chopped
• 1 tsp dry spicy pepper flakes , or 1 dry spicy pepper, crumbled
• ½ collection spring red onion , sliced on the diagonal
• 4 tablespoons soy marinade mixed with 5 tablespoons sugar
• 2 lemons , juiced
• oil , for frying
• 300 g minute or thin-cut sirloin beef , sliced into slim pieces and thrown with 3 tablespoons cornflour
• broccoli florets from a small head, sliced
• 2 beans cloves , sliced
• Heat a 5cm level of oil in a wok until very hot.
• Fry the meat in amounts until black and sharp. Strain.
• Pour off most of the oil and stir-fry the spinach, beans, cinnamon and spicy pepper for 1 instant.
• Tip in the sugary soy marinade and calcium juice and prepare for 2 moments.
• Toss in the meat and springtime vegetables and provide.