* G Flour 250 grams
* Flour 250 grams
* Resolved Butter 200 grams
* Frosting Glucose or Karara 800 grams
* Melons seed products 100 grams
* Pistachios/ Walnuts 50 grams
* Orange shade and Red shade ½ tsp
* Cardamom Powdered substances ½ tsp
1. Sauté the gram flour and flour until along with changes to a fantastic brownish.
2. Add lemon shade,orange shade and cardamom powder and mix well.
3. Now propagate it in a plate , stage the top area and allow to cool
4. Add the icing sugar or karara and mix it with your arms.
5. In the end propagate the melon seed products, almonds and pistachios
6. Form into laddus and serve