- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. floor oregano
- 1 tsp. floor cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. red onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. floor black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. floor red pepper
- Cornbread stays (optional)
- Toppings: mashed tortilla chips, bad cream, destroyed cheese, sliced red onion $
- 4 pounds boneless place cook, cut into 1/2-inch pieces $
- 2 tablespoons soup powder
- 2 (6-ounce) containers tomato paste
- 1 (32-ounce) container various meats soup $
- 2 (8-ounce) containers tomato sauce
- 2 tsp white garlic
- Brown various meats, in amounts, in a Saucepan over medium-high warm. Remove various meats, arranging drippings in Saucepan. Add soup dust to Nederlander oven; prepare, mixing constantly, 2 moments. Mix in tomato paste; prepare 5 moments.
- Return various meats to Saucepan. Mix in various meats soup and next 9 ingredients; bring to a steam. Reduce warm to low, and cook, discovered, mixing occasionally, 1 1/2 hours or until various meats is tender. Serve with cornbread stays, if preferred, and preferred toppings.
If you’ve had spices or herbs more time than a year, it might be time to replace them. Herbs tend to boring in taste the more time they sit on the shelf. Always store them in a cool, dry place.