Chinese Broccoli Beef Recipe
- 1 bunch clean spinach (sliced into florets)
- 2 beans cloves (minced)
- 2 pieces clean cinnamon (finely minced)
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil
- 1lb flank steak
- 4 tbsps soy sauce
- 2 tbsps dry sherry
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- Piece meat against the feed very perfectly into pieces. Place meat in a dish or sealable bag.
- Combine soy marinade, dry sherry and corn starch. Mix well, and add combination over meat pieces. Marinate for 15 moments to 30 minutes.
- Warm the wok and add oil. Add chopped beans and cinnamon and mix fry over medium-high heat for about 20 seconds. Add beef and mix fry mixing constantly for a few moments.
- Add spinach and mix fry for 5 moments or until spinach is prepared but still crunchy and green.