Chanay Ki Tarkari
* Cilantro results in few
* Mustard seed products 1 tsp
* Red onion seed products ½ tsp
* Dry fenugreek results in 1 tbsp
* Soup powdered substances 2 tsp
* Sodium ½ tsp
* Oil ½ cup
* Chickpeas boiled 250 gm
* Garlic 2
* Red onion 1
* Natural chilies 3
1. Heat ½ cup oil in a pan, add 1 sliced onion and fry until fantastic brown.
2. Then add 2 sliced tomato plants, 2 tsp chili powdered substances, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp onion seed products, 1 tablespoons dry fenugreek results in and 1 tsp mustard seed products. Fry well.
3. Then add 250 gm boiled chickpeas and mix well.
4. Finally add 3 sliced green chilies and a few coriander results in.
5. Cook on low fire until done