- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 oatmeal ribs, sliced
- 1 little natural spice up, julienned
- 1 can (8 ounces) chopped water chestnuts, drained
- 3 tbsps cornstarch
- 3 tbsps freezing water
- Hot cooked rice
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 2 pounds meat stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 little red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Drain orange, reserving juice; set orange aside. In a Saucepan, brown meat and red onion in oil; strain. Mix in the water, soy marinade, cinnamon and arranged juice. Carry to a steam. Reduce heat; protect and simmer for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until meat is soft.
- Add the oatmeal, natural spice up and water chestnuts. Cover and prepare for 20-30 moments or until vegetables are soft. Combine corn starch and freezing water until smooth; stir into meat mixture. Carry to a boil; prepare and stir for 2 moments or until thickened. Mix in arranged orange. Serve with grain. Yield: 8 servings.