• 1 tsp. dry mashed chillies
• 2 bay leaves
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 1 tsp. paprika
• 1/4 tsp. floor allspice
• salt and fresh floor pepper to taste
• 1kg (2 1/4 lb) chopped simmering steak
• 3 orange, juiced
• 4 tbsps white wine
• 1 tsp. olive oil
- Wash meat, and place in large dish. Add in lemon juice, wine, oil and chillies. Season with bay results in, beans, paprika, allspice, spice up and sodium. Mix to coat. Cover, and chill instantaneously.
- Heat a heavy griddle over method warm. Cook meat in spices until meat shreds easily, about 1 hour. Add water as needed.