Blockbuster burger recipe
1 cup combined oats
2 egg, beaten
2 tablespoons canola oil
4 wholesome bread rolls
4 glasses combined healthy salad (leaves, tomato, beetroot, cucumber)
400g trim meat mince
1 tablespoons bbq sauce
1 tablespoons dry oregano
2 tsp mustard
1. Position all hamburger substances, except canola oil, into a huge dish. Using your arms, mix together until well mixed.
2. Split combination equally and type into four hamburger patties. To make this easier, wet your arms before developing.
3. Position a huge non-stick griddle over a method warm. Add the canola oil – then, once the oil is hot but not cigarette smoking, add the hamburger patties.
4. Prepare hamburger patties for approximately 3-5 moments on each side until prepared through and just beginning to darkish.
5. Provide your hamburgers in breads comes, with healthy salad and marinade of your choice.
TIP: The fresh hamburgers lock up really well, so it’s beneficial making dual the combination, developing it into hamburger patties, then saving 50 percent in the fridge.