- 1/2 cup Kraft Tex Mex Destroyed Dairy products, divided
- 2 Tablespoons. Kraft Calorie-Wise Zesty French language Dressing
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 2 Tablespoons. sliced cilantro
- 1/2 lb. (225 g) additional trim floor beef
- 1/2 cup each sliced natural and red peppers
- 2 glasses salsa, divided
HEAT range to 400°F. Darkish various meats with sweet peppers in huge non-stick container. Mix in 1 cup salsa; cook 5 min., mixing sometimes. Eliminate from heat; stir in 1/4 cup cheese.
SPREAD 1/4 cup of the staying salsa onto base of oiled 13×9-inch cooking bowl. Sweep wearing gently over both factors of tortillas. Pack 4 tortillas; protect in huge piece of wax document. Microwave range on HIGH 10 to 20 sec. or just until warmed. Instantly scoop 1/3 cup various meats combination down center of each heated tortilla; move up. Position, seam-side down, over salsa in bowl. Do it again with staying tortillas and various meats mixture; top with staying salsa. Cover with aluminum foil.
BAKE 20 min. or until warmed through. Uncover; top with staying cheese. Prepare 2 to 3 min. or until dissolved. Top with cilantro