Beijing Beef Recipe
- 4 tbsps sugar
- tbsps ketchup
- tbsps vinegar
- ¼ tsp. grind soup pepper
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp. beans (minced)
- 1 method red gong spice up (diced)
- 1 method natural gong spice up (diced)
- 1 method white red onion (sliced)
- 1lb meat (sliced into slim strips)
- 6 tbsps corn starch (for dusting)
- oil (for frying)
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 tbsps water
- tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 tbsps water
- Cut meat into slim pieces . In a dish of sealable bag combine all spices substances and mix well. Add meat pieces and marinate for 15 moments.
- While meat in marinating mix all of the spices substances together in a dish and chill.
- When the meat is done marinating cover the meat pieces with 6 tbsps of corn starch. Eliminate any access corn starch and strong fry (either in an in-depth fryer or wok) meat pieces in amounts until sailing or golden brown. Drain on sponges.
- Add a couple tbsps of oil to the wok and add chopped beans and mix fry for 10 seconds. Add red and natural peppers and onions and mix fry for 2 moments. Eliminate vegetables and set aside.
- Add spices into the wok and heat until steaming. In a serving dish add meat and vegetables and cover with the spices.