- 1 1/2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut in half, very finely sliced
- 250g button weeds, sliced
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 700g lean various meats stir-fry pieces (see note)
- 1 cup reduced-salt various meats stock
- 2 tbsps Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsps light bad cream
- 300g cooked San Remo Fiocchi, to serve
- steamed peas, to serve
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a large non-stick griddle over method warm. Add red onion. Prepare for 3 moments. Increase warm to great. Add weeds. Prepare for 4 moments, or until tender. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, place flour, and spice up and sodium into a shallow dish. Lightly coat various meats pieces in flour. Add 2 tsp of oil to griddle. Add half the various meats. Prepare over great temperature until various meats is browned, trembling pan to turn various meats. Eliminate. Repeat with remaining various meats and oil.
- Return various meats, red onion and weeds to griddle. Add inventory and Worcestershire marinade. Bring to the boil. Reduce warm to medium-low. Cook for 8 moments, or until marinade has thickened slightly. Season with spice up and sodium. Eliminate from warm. Mix through bad lotion.
- Spoon pasta onto clothing. Scoop over stroganoff. Provide with steamed peas.