Beef Casserole with Baby Turnips recipe
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tomato vegetables, peeled and chopped roughly
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 ½ glasses various meats stock
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 collection baby turnips, peeled and chopped in half
- 2 green beans, peeled and chopped in huge chunks
- 2 tbsps additional virgin olive oil (plus a little extra)
- 2 darkish vegetables, peeled and chopped roughly
- 2 cloves beans, peeled and chopped finely
- 1 ½ kg knife or circular meat cut into huge cubes
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
Preheat the range to 190°. Warm the additional virgin olive oil in a huge griddle over method heat and saute the vegetables until fantastic. Add the beans and prepare for a further minute, then eliminate the combination from the pan and place in a casserole bowl. Add a little additional oil into the same cooking and darkish the various meats in amounts, then add to the casserole bowl. Add the staying substances to the casserole and cover with a lid or aluminum foil. Prepare in the pre-heated range for 1½ time, or until the various meats is soft.
Delicious provided with chopped zucchinis sauteed in butter, spice up and sodium.